Wednesday 12 February 2014

Top 5 Lip Products

My favourite part of my makeup collection is definitely my lipsticks! I can never resist new lipsticks, and then when I find a formula I like, part of me thinks it's absolutely necessary to get every colour! So I'm definitely a lipstick addict.



Any who, I decided to narrow down my top 5, which was not as hard as I thought!
From the top to bottom: Passionfruit, Two ton tomato,
Classic Rose, Candy Apple and Cherry Me.


My #1 is the Baby Lips in Cherry Me. I decided this was my number one because although it isn't a 'lipstick' it does give you some colour and I definitely reach for it the most. It's a sheer red lip colour which means you don't need a mirror to apply it so it's easy to top up during the day.

My #2 is very similar to the baby lips, it's Revlon lip butter in Candy Apple. This is more of an orange-y red than the baby lips which is more pink-y red. The Revlon lip butters are really smooth and surprisingly pigmented! Candy Apple lip butter is one of the easiest ways to wear a red lip. I love it!

My #3 is by No 7 in the colour Classic Rose. This is the colour I think of when someone says 'pink'. The formula of this is really soft and smooth. One of my favourite things about this lipstick is that I would never had chosen this colour, but I got it as a gift and just gave it a go. Turns out I love it!

My #4 is the Clinique Chubby Stick in the colour Two Ton Tomato. This is really moisturising, (again) sheer red lip colour. I think you can guess my favourite lip colour! I love how easy this is to apply and I'm definitely 'for' the hype of the lip crayons.

My #5 favourite is a very Summer-y colour. It's Passionfruit by Collection 2000. It's a pink-y orange with (kinda) chunky shimmer in. At first the shimmer put me off but I've grown to love it! This is perfect for the Summer but I do reach for it all year round.

Those are my top 5 lip products. I would love to hear yours! 
Thanks, Daisy. Kiss<3