Saturday 22 February 2014

How much does my face cost? (FOTD)



I've seen a few people do this and I'm always shocked at how much the makeup people wear everyday costs! i mostly use drugstore/highstreet makeup, especially on an everyday basis.
I'm going to do a look which I use daily and is perfect for school or work.
£12.49
This foundation is an old favourite. It's medium-full coverage but doesn't feel too heavy so it's perfect for everyday. It also has really good staying power so lasts all day, even on the long days!

£4.19
This concealer is a must have and everyone and their dog raves about this so I won't go on too long. It's very high coverage and lasts literally forever!

£13.00
I'm a massive fan of the body shop, but I've never been a massive fan of their makeup products. This bronzer is amazing though. It's the perfect bronzing powder, it's not too much but it gives your face a bit of shape.

£1.99
The natural collection blusher in peach melba is the perfect peachy-pink shade. It gives a really nice subtle colour to your cheeks and works all year round, but is perfect in Spring and Summer, so I'm starting to use it a lot more often now. I love it!

£3.99
I have this in the shade transparent so I use it just to set my makeup. It's a really good product and it does what it says! which is always good! This really helps to make your makeup stay all day and stops me worrying about everything sliding during the day!

£4.99
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On bronze is perfect. It's so easy, looks good and stays all day. There's nothing really bad I can say about this. This is so simple for everyday and makes it look like you made an effort but nothing to much so it's great for school or work.

£5.49
This eyeliner has such a thin tip so is really good for any sort of eye look. It goes on really smooth and comes out a really opaque black. So with just one line it looks good to go!

£11.50
This mascara doesn't get much hype around it but it really deserves some! It's the perfect mascara for everyday. It really defines your eyelashes and it holds the curl in your eyelashes. If you put one coat on and then leave it to dry before putting a second coat on you can really build up the volume and length. It's a really good mascara and the formula isn't too wet or heavy.

£4.00
However much I love a good lipstick, on an everyday basis I do tend to go for something more moisturizing than full of colour. I change up my lip products quite a lot but at the moment I'm loving the lip butters from The Body Shop, especially the coconut one!

£21.99
I thought I would include the brushes which I definitely use everyday. I use the real techniques buffing brush and contour brush everyday. Unfortunately you can only get them in the core collection set. I wish you could get them on their own!

In total its £83.63
That strikes me as quite a lot! It really makes me think about how much I spend on makeup! (not that it's going to change!)
I would love you to know what your everyday favourite products are and how much your face costs!
Thanks, Daisy. Kiss<3