Sunday 2 February 2014

5 products I couldn't live without - Part 2!

I decided I would do a part 2 of my 5 products I couldn't live without. My first 5 products were all makeup, so I thought I would do my 5 non-makeup products, so body, hair and skin care must haves!


My 1st product will have to be the Body Shop body butters! I rave about these a lot but I do absolutely love them. I haven't found any other moisturizer which is as hydrating or smells as good! All the body butters have slightly different textures to them, they do a lot of very solid body butters and some more liquid-y. I personally prefer the more solid ones but they are all super moisturizing. My all time favourite is definitely the Coconut one but I also love the Moringa and Shea body butters.
My 2nd product is the V05 smoothing cream. It's a heat protector which you apply to damp hair after you've washed it. It's a good heat protector but what I really love about it is how soft and smooth it leaves my hair. It also doesn't have a scent which I like because I really hate it when you've washed your hair and it smells really nice and then you use some heat protector and your hair smells like plastic! So I really like this one, as it's light, has no scent but still leaves my hair smooth.

My 3rd product seems really boring, but necessary. It's cotton wool pads. But not any old cotton pads, it's the Boots double faced round pads. (I'm trying my hardest to make them seem excited!). The great thing about these are that they have different textures on each side. The light texture is perfect for using on your face with lotions and potions. I use these and my Clinique make-up remover to take off my eye make-up and they work amazingly! I've previously done a post on Clinque make-up remover.
The other side is a harder texture so is good for nails, especially glittery nails polishes.


My 4th product is something I got as a little tester size, but I'm planning on purchasing the full size as soon as I run out! It's the Clinique 'All about eyes cream'. It's quite a liquid-y eye cream and isn't too heavy. I love this eye cream for after I've taken all my eye make-up off and to sooth my eyes. This cream reduces any dark circles and any puffiness from your eyes and it's a really effective eye cream and definitely worth the price tag.

My 5th product is (again) from the Body shop. I told you I was addicted! They do amazing, amazing hand creams. They soak in so well and really leave your hands soft and smelling beautiful. My recent favourite hand cream from them is from their Christmas range. It's the Ginger Sparkle hand cream. I have really dry hands and I thought that maybe their strong scented hand creams wouldn't be as hydrating as their normal, standard hand creams but they really are! My favourite they do from their normal range is the almond hand cream, which is also amazing. 

These are my 5 products which I use all the time and have been my favourite for quite a while. If you haven't checked out part 1 please do! It's all my make-up products I couldn't live without.
I would love to hear your favourite body, hair and skincare products!
Thanks, Daisy. Kiss<3