Thursday 30 January 2014

Sleek Blusher Review

I recently had a craving for a new blush but finding a high street blush which is good is a pain! I was trying to find a blusher which had a lot of hype around
it or reviews as I always try to pick products which I know I'll like. The only brand that I could really find which had blushers which I actually fancied trying was Sleek. I absolutely love their packaging. I think it looks really smart and pretty! The packagings just matte black with Sleek written on them, and they aren't too big so fit nicely into makeup bags.
Now onto the actual blush!
Flushed

Life's A Peach

I got two colours. I got 'Flushed' and 'Life's a peach'. 
Flushed is a dark berry coloured blush with very fine silver shimmer.
Life's a peach is more of a matte blush which is a very bright coral.
The first thing I really noticed about these blushes were how pigmented they are! They are so pigmented. You really don't have to work your brush into them at all. Because they are really pigmented you do have to be careful and it's best to start off with a very soft hand. 
The blush is very smooth, not too powdery and they last really well. I would say out of the two I got, 'Life's a peach' is more wearable as it doesn't have any shimmer but they both are absolutely beautiful. I can't wait for the Summer as 'Life's a peach' is going to be perfect!

These blushes are around £5 and they are definitely worth every penny and more! They are so affordable but they are kind of hard to get hold of. Sleek deliver world wide but you can find Sleek products in big (ish) Boots and Superdrugs. I would definitely recommend them and I am planning on trying out some more shades!
Thanks, Daisy. Kiss <3