Friday 17 January 2014

The Body Shop's Honey Bronzer


The Body Shop's Honey Bronzer had been on my wish list for quite a while now and every time I would go into the Body Shop I would go look at it.
And as The Body Shop did some amazing deals and sales just before Christmas I thought I would finally give in and buy it, as a Christmas Present for myself!

The first thing I absolutely love about this bronzer is the packaging! It's a really neat, tidy compact which is really pretty and simple. Then when you open it has a mirror on one side, which is a decent size so very useful for on the go, and the bronzer itself is a gorgeous honey comb pattern. I love it! I didn't even want to use it when I first got it because I didn't want to ruin the pattern!
I've got a lot of use out of this and the pattern is still there, so no worries there. I got mine in the second lightest shade and it is quite light. They do this bronzer in 4 shades in total, so depending on you skin tone and how much of bronzed look you're going for, they have a shade to suit must skin tones. I decided to get quite a light colour so it makes it perfect for every day and I get a lot of use out of it! The bronzer itself it really smooth and really pigmented so goes onto the skin really nicely. As it's really smooth it makes blending it out really easy and it doesn't cling to dry skin at all. This bronzer is a very brown, neutral bronzer so I definitely only use it as a light contour and not a blush. I find that it lasts all day really nicely, it doesn't go patchy or fade so it's perfect for everyday and long days.  
Since buying this bronzer, I haven't used a different bronzer, I would definitely recommend this bronzer and as the lightest colour is very light it will work for very pale aswell, it won't look orange and will still give a nice contour but give a very natural look. The bronzer full price is £13 and it's easily worth the price, but The Body Shop do amazing sales so look out for it in a sale!
Thanks, Daisy. Kiss<3