Friday 3 January 2014

2013 Favourites! (part 1)

I couldn't decide whether or not to do a December favourites and 2013 Favourites within a space or a week. I decided I would just do 2013 favourites as December's a busy month and I haven't been trying much new out! So on to the favourites!


Make Up Favourites
I think my first favourite would have to be Rimmel's Match Perfection foundation. I've used this foundation a lot this year and I'm on my 2nd or 3rd bottle which is impressive as I tend to change up my foundation a lot. It's not very high coverage but it is easily built up without looking cakey or heavy so it's good for everyday and specialoccasions. It's staying power isn't amazing, but it isn't awful. I get quite oily skin mainly over my T-zone (yummy) and I find it does wear off over time but it will last a good 5 hours before I need to start powdering. (5 hours is good on my skin!)

Sorry it looks so scrappy, just well loved:)

My next favourite is a mascara. It's clinique's high impact mascara. I'm not a massive fan of buying high(ish) end mascaras as I think you can usually find almost the same product for half the price but this is definitely worth it! The 1st time I tried this was as a mini sample size and I loved it so much I bought the full size. It's gives your eyelashes a really full look and adds a lot of drama to them. It really holds a curl in your lashes and I absolutely love it!


My next favourite is a lipstick. I could probably mention about 10 but I've restricted myself to two.
My 1st one is by Rimmel. It's a lasting finish lipstick in the colour 'drop of sherry'. It's a mauve colour with shimmer running through it. I absolutely love it and I think it goes with everything! It's also really long lasting as the name suggests.
My second favourite is also by Rimmel in the colour 'let's get naked' from the moisture renew range. It's a light pinky nude colour which is perfect for every occasion. It's not as long lasting as it does stay quite wet feeling as it's a moisturizing lipstick. I wouldn't say it's very moisturizing but it certainly doesn't dry your lips out.
T-B Let's get naked, drop of sherry.

       



Eyeshadows favourites.

I think this was definitely the hardest one for me as I've loved a lot so again I've decided on two. The first one is my maybelline colour tattoo in 'on and on bronze'. I won't go into too much detail as I've done a review on these already but it's just so creamy and easy to use!
My next favourite is a rimmel scandaleyes shadow stick in the colour 'bulletproof beige'. I've also done a review of this. It's, again, so easy to use and I hate faff when it comes to eyeshadow so I really liked these.


That's it for my beauty favourites! I didn't want to do all my favourites on one post as it'll make it superrr long so I'm going to be posting skincare, hair care and body care favourites soon!
Please let me know if you've been loving any of these or if you have any recommendations!
                                                                 Thanks, Daisy. Kiss <3