Monday 16 December 2013

Oh the joy of Monday #2

I've decided I want to make 'Oh the joy of Monday' a kind of series, where I will do an updated version ever so often or when I change the products I use. If you haven't already checked out my first one, please do!

Right onto the good bit!
My first products that's been heavily featured in my baths is the Olive shower gel from The Body Shop. I remember when I first saw that they did an olive scented shower gel, I thought 'what do olives smell like?' The answer is good. It's not a particularly girly or floral scent but it's definitely fresh and I really like it. I would say it's more of a autumn/winter scent than a summer, as its slightly on the heavier side.
My next product to brighten up my Monday nights is the anti-imperfection cleansing gel by Garnier. This is a face wash which is a gel and it's suppose to eliminate impurities and shine and tighten pores and its for oily skin. I can't believe how well this works! It contains salicyclic acid so it leaves your skin so clean and smooth and does a really good deep clean. It also has eucalyptus in it so it leaves your skin feeling clean and tingly. It is a bit odd at first when you run it on as it's really cooling and smells quite strong but you get used to it quickly an I really like it!
My hair favourite for my Monday nights is the V05 heat protect serum. It's a serum which you put through towel dried hair, just on the ends. I do this before drying my hair and it really helps to calm flyaways and keeps my hair frizz free and smooth. (Which is a miracle) I much prefer serums than sprays when it comes to heat protectors as I feel like it really gets into your hair whereas a spray is a bit hit or miss!
That's all my updates Monday night products that I've been loving! I would love to hear what your been loving or if you have any recommendations!
Thanks, Daisy. Kiss <3