Thursday 5 December 2013

Rimmel sexy curves mascara

Rimmel sexy curves mascara 
I've never been a massive mascara junkie but I still have my fair few. One of my recent additions, when I say recent it's probably been a couple of months but time flies when you're having fun! Is Rimmels Sexy Curves mascara. 
It's been out for quite some time I think but I wanted to try something new and different. When I looked at other people reviews for this no one seemed to be overly negative or positive on this one. So I decided to give it a go. I got mine in brown black, which was a lucky accident, as its turned out that I quite like it in brown black. 
The mascara itself is quite a wet formula which is normally never good for me as I manage to get it everywhere! I then I always sneeze or cough and I end up with eyelash prints on my cheeks. However with this one I found that the mascara is very wet but dries fairly quickly. Another thing that usually bugs me about wet formulations is that they tend to go clumpy if you put a lot on. I find with this one you can do a lot, and a mean a loooot of coats and it doesn't go clumpy, which I love as you can top it up and it stays looking nice. I find that it definitely helps my eyelashes keep their curl but also lengths them a lot. I would say the only down side to this mascara is that it doesn't give much volume. But I love using it on days when I don't want anything too dramatic but still nice and girly. 
The actual mascara brush is so good! It's curved so it goes in and out. This makes getting you inside lashes so easy and really flicks them up. I also find that it makes you outside lashes really fluttery as it pushes them outwards. 
The lasting power of this mascara is also quite amazing. It can keep my eyelashes, which tend to go flat quite quickly, curled all day! And despite the formulation not being waterproof I still find that's it very smudge proof and doesn't run very easily. It comes off easily at night with a facial/eye cleanser so it means no scrubbing at your eyes for hours!
Overall I really like this mascara and I use it all the time. I would really recommend this to anyone who struggles with lashes staying curled or anyone who wants something very girly and fluttery without being dramatic. 
Thanks, Daisy. Kiss <3

No comments: