Wednesday 11 December 2013

Colour tattoos worth the hype?

I feel like I'm very behind on the whole maybelline colour tattoos fascination, but I recently followed the hype and bought two.
I chose 'on and on bronze' and 'permanent taupe' as these are the two really wearable colours and the most popular. 
I was surprised at how creamy they were, especially when you apply them. It literally takes seconds to put them on and they are so easy to sweep on. They are absolutely brilliant when you're in a rush as they don't need anything over them. However I find that 'permanent taupe' is better as a base than a shadow by itself as its quite grey-purple and i tend to wear more browns. This makes 'on and on bronze' amazing. I've worn this on severely occasions just by itself as its easy, no hassle and still looks really nice!
They do set reasonably quickly which means they stay on all day! (Even on my oily eyelids!) As they set quite quickly is does mean if you are blending them with another eye shadow you have to do it quite soon after applying but I didn't find it a problem.
The left hand side 'permanent taupe'
The right hand side 'on and on bronze'
I would recommend these to everyone and their dogs! I absolutely love them and I'm pretty sure I've worn them every day since I got them!
Thanks, Daisy. Kiss<3

No comments: