Monday 25 November 2013

Frizzy hair problems?

My hair is one of those annoying inbetweeny hair types. It's not super curly and neither is it straight. This makes it a pain in a morning as I can't just brush it and leave the house. Cause when I do brush it, it doubles in size. Actually it's probably more like four times the size. Anyway I've tried some serums that are meant to calm frizz and you put it through dry hair but I find that my hair feels dirty and greasy.
Anyway, I was in the body shop, around 2 months ago and I was chatting to the lady who worked there and she suggested The Body Shops Coconut oil Hair Shine. 


It's quite solid so you just swirl your fingers on it and then when you rub it between your fingers it turns to a sort of balm. I then smooth it over my hair, mostly just the ends though. But it always calms my frizz and any flyways. I absolutely love it! I've had this now for about 2 months and it barely looks like I used it, whereas I probably use it every other day! And the smell! The smell of this is gorgeous! I'm a massive coconut fan but even if you're not, I still think you'll love this. The smell isn't over powering so it doesn't leave your hair with loads of smell in, unfortunately.
I would really recommend this to anyone who has frizzy hair or struggles with flyways as its definitely helped me and cut down the time I take to try calm my hair in a morning!
Thanks, Daisy. Kiss <3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I might give that a try! I do have really frizzy hair and that might help my curls in the morning! Thank you xx

misunderstoodprincesses.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

It's really good! You should check it out! Thank you x