Tuesday 19 November 2013

Argon Oil. Worth the hype?

Argan Oil worth the hype?
Argan oil seems to be getting a lot of hype recently. There's so many shampoos, conditioners and hair masks which now have argan oil in them and I've got to admit I've never tried them. 

However I have just tried straight up argan oil.  
This is the only argan oil product that I've used so I can't compare it or recommend all argan oil products but if you want to try one this is really good! It's an oil so it does feel greasy/oily but not horribly so. You rub this through the mid lengths to ends of your hair just after washing it. Personally I've always worried about using oils in my hair especially when not washing it out, I always think they'll  make my hair feel dirty or sticky. But this really doesn't. It says it's suppose to help repair any damaged ends, prevent damage and leave your hair with a shine. I really think it works. I use it almost every time I wash my hair and it makes a noticeable difference to when I don't use it. It always leaves my hair shiny and keeps the moisture locked it. This bottle however did cost around the £10 mark, if you're lucky you can normally get it in one of the boots sales. It's only a 100ml bottle but this has lasted me about a year, with just past shoulder length hair, so I think it's worth both the money and the hype and I would recommend it!  
Thanks. Daisy, Kiss <3

No comments: