Sunday 17 November 2013

Christmas gift idea's - The Body Shop

I'm a self confessed Body Shop lover. I can never say no to a body shop body butter.


The Body Shop has recently brought out their Christmas range and I couldn't resist checking it out so I went into town today to my local body shop to give everything a good sniff. They have three new scents, Cranberry Joy, Ginger Sparkle and Vanilla Bliss. My favorite by far is the ginger sparkle! They are all very nice; the vanilla bliss being very sweet and the Cranberry Joy also being sweet. I honesty thought the Cranberry Joy was going to be a bit spicier and a bit more bitter and I assumed it was going to be my favorite. But I was wrong, the Ginger Sparkle products are a-mazing. It has a mix between ginger (obviously) but also a citrus scent to it as well. It's very Christmassy!
Not only did they have their new Christmas scents out they also have some amazing offers, online and in store. They had 2 for £16 on body butters and scrubs so I couldn't resist picking up some goodies! Unfortunately I had too much self control today and just picked up 2 Ginger Sparkle body butters for presents for Christmas but I'm still eyeing them up online. Is it wrong to buy yourself a Christmas present?

Thanks, Daisy. Kiss <3

No comments: