Saturday 16 November 2013

Favourite Winter Nail Polish (so far)

These two revlon nail polish have barely been off my nails the last month. I absolutely love revlon nail polishes. They are always quite runny but very pigmented meaning they're easy to apply.


Revlon Top Speed in 730 Royal
It's a very dark bright blue, if that's possible! It's very bold which means it only needs one coat and is perfect when you're in a rush but don't want to leave your nails bare. I wore this one for a week without reapplying and found it stayed pretty well, with just a few small chips here and there. Would recommend all of the Revlon top speed nail polishes. 
This is Revlon nail enamel in 281 classy.
This ones a very pale peachy nude. I found this one needed two costs to get the right colour pay off but it was easy to do as the formula isn't gloppy or sticky and dried pretty quick. I wore this one for about a week but did reapply it mid week as the chips got quite bad and were annoying me! I would still recommend revlon nail polishes as it still lasted pretty well.

I would love to hear you're favourites so I can try them out! 
Thank you, Daisy. Kiss <3


No comments: