Monday 18 November 2013

Oh the joy of Mondays!

Mondays aren't my favorite day ever so on Monday nights I find it one of the best nights to have a long bath and relax. Long relaxing baths used to be what I would spend my Sunday evenings doing but I find after getting through Monday mornings I deserve one!
I have many products that I love to use for my spa like bath.



One of my favorite things is a face mask. It's the blue corn deep cleansing mask from the body shop. (yes i have an obsession). It's meant for combination to oily skin and is so good! I know this has got many mixed reviews so I think this is only really good for oily skin, especially in the Summer months. I leave this on for ten minutes and then wash it off and it always leaves my skin feeling really clean. However is does leave my skin slightly red, not irritated just a bit of a glow, so I always use this on a night and use a good moisturizer after.
Another favorite of mine in my Monday night baths is the Dove silk glow body wash. I sometimes just pour some into my bath to create bubbles or just use it as a body wash. It has a very clean smell but it's also a delicate and girly smell. It makes really good bubbles which I love as I hate it when a body wash just doesn't bubble up. I've had mine for quite a while and it's lasting really well, I'm not even half way through it! and I have a lot of baths!  
My next bath favorite is more of a hair favorite but I use it in the bath so..
It's the V05 silky smooth elixir conditioner. It's for dry, frizzy and damaged hair, which mine kinda is and I find it works really well. It leaves my hair really smooth and calms the frizz a lot. My hair isn't really curly but it sometimes has a lot of flyways and this really works to keep it silky and smooth. It doesn't have a really strong smell, which is a shame as I really like it when my hairs smells nice, but the smell it does have is nice. It has a clean conditioner like smell. 

These are my Monday night bath favorites which I've been using for the last few weeks, since it's got cold and I would recommend them all.
Thanks. Daisy, Kiss <3

  

No comments: