Thursday 21 November 2013

Sweater Weather Tag!

Favourite candle scent?
My favourite candle, by far is Yankee candles Cranberry Chutney. It reminds me of Christmas and I love it! Unfortunately it's really hard to hold of and I haven't found any other brand which do a similar one! Buts it's so cosy and warm, I love it.
Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
This is really close between tea or hot chocolate. I think I would go with hot chocolate as I only ever drink it in the winter, whereas tea I have all year round!
What's your best fall/autumn memory? 
I think my best autumn memory would be from when I was really little, like 5 ish. Where we used to live we had a garden which had massive trees and I always remember that during October I would spend hours with my mum sweeping up the leaves as they would cover the garden. I remember being quite helpful but looking back at photos I tend to just be sat in piles of leaves! But yeah I think that's my best fall memory as it reminds of where we used to live and spending all my time with my mum, which I loved. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? Ahh this is such a hard decision for me. I've always loved a dark lip but I've recently started loving winged eyeliner. So I think i'd go with winged eyeliner.
Best fragrance for fall/autumn?
I absolutely love Dior's hypnotic poison. It's a heavy scent but really nice and fitting for winter and autumn.  
I'm going to miss out the next one, favourite thanks giving food as we don't have thanks giving in England. Unfortunately, I would love to have another excuse to eat loads.
What's autumn weather like where you are?
Frigging miserable. But I love it. Autumn must be my favourite season by far. The weather is normally quite cold, and towards the end of autumn it begins to get quite rainy, which means an excuse to have more hot baths!
Most worn sweater?
My most worn sweater must be my grey azteky jumper which is quite thin but it's good for layering. I found it in a sale in M&S for £6! And I just had to have it. 
Or it would be my recent purchase of this beautiful sheep jumper! It's purple with a wooly sheep on and I love it. It's quite thick but still good for layering. I got it from primark for around £10 I think. They do a few different colours in this sort of design which is quite good. 
Must have nail polishes this fall/autumn?
I've being loving Revlon nail polishes recently and I've recently done a blog post about two, classy and royal but another must have one is Revlon Red. It's a slightly deeper red so it isn't bright but it's too dark either. 
Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Jumping in leaf piles all the way! Love it almost as much as jumping in puddles.
Skinny jeans or leggings?
Leggings are so comfy and warm so I would have to go with leggings. They're like socially acceptable PJ's
Combat boots or Uggs?
Combat boots definitely. Love them and I've never really been into Uggs.  
Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
I've got to admit I've never had pumpkin spice, shhh.
Favourite fall/autumn tv show?
It's kinda autumn/winter tv show but definitely I'm a celebrity! It's always the lead up to Christmas, so of course I love it, but I really enjoy getting ready for bed and watching it. 
What song really gets you into the fall/autumn mood? 
It changes every year. I've never had one song which I listen to every autumn, apart from maybe Taylor swifts first album, yes it's my guilty pleasure. But this year I've been loving Settle down by The 1975, well anything from The 1975 to be honest. 

That's my sweater weather tag as a post! I love autumn and I really enjoyed doing this tag. 
Thanks, Daisy. Kiss <3  

No comments: