Sunday 5 January 2014

2013 Favourites! (part 2)

If you haven't already checked out part 1, I mentioned my makeup favourites, go check it out!

I'm going to start with Skincare! 

My first favourite has definitely been the boots own range of tea tree and witch hazel facial scrub. I picked this up while boots were having a 3 for 2 offer on and I thought I'd give it a try
. It's a very harsh exfoliate so I only use it once or twice a week but it leaves my skin feeling so smooth. It has a very strong tea tree smell so it smells very clean and fresh and I love using it!


My next skincare favourite is the day and night aloe soothing cream from the body shop. I find this moisturizer is really hydrating but doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It soaks in really quickly and really sorts out any dry patches so I've been loving them this year.



On to hair care. When it comes to my hair I love trying new things out so I'm always changing up my shampoo's and conditioners. So this year I can't really say I have a favourite that's lasted all year and worked all year. However I do love my V05 silky smooth elixir conditioner and I've mentioned it before.
My only real favourite that has lasted all year is my argan oil. I've also done a post on this. It just really helps my hair lock in moisture and help keep it hydrated but I won't go on about it. If you want to know more check out my post!


My body care favourites are easy for me!
My first one is the body shop's coconut body butter. I absolutely love this! It's amazing! It smells so good and every time you smell it, it seems to get better and better. It soaks in really well but still leaves your skin feeling moisturized without being greasy or sticky. It lasts for ever as well. Full price its £13.00, however the body shop always have some offers on so I would advise you wait for the offers, but it's lasts for a pretty long time so it's really worth it!


My next favourite is from dove. It's their fig and orange blossom body wash. It smells divine! and fills your whole bathroom with the scent, which is pretty neat. It makes so many bubbles, as I tend to use this in the bath, and it's so foamy!

I think thats everything for my 2013 favourites. Make sure to check out part 1, make up favourites!
Thanks, Daisy. Kiss<3