Monday 20 January 2014

Oh the joy of Monday #3

It seems like I did my last 'Oh the joy of Monday' like last week! But it was over a month ago so I decided to do an updated one as I've already changes up my Monday night products!




I'll start with my hair care favourite at the moment. I don't tend to change up my shampoo much but I'm a bit of an addict when it comes to conditioner. My new favourite conditioner is the V05 give me moisture.These have been out for quite a while and they do a few different ones for different hair types. I decided to get this one, as they were half price one day in Boots and I thought why not?!
The 'give me moisture' conditioner is for dry hair and it leaves my hair really soft and smooth. I find that it does leave my hair feeling really hydrated so I would really recommend it if you struggle with dry or frizzy hair.


My next product which I've been enjoying not only on Monday nights but everyday is the Ginger Sparkle body butter from The Body Shop. I got this just before Christmas but I wanted to wait until I finished off my other body butter (I had the Coconut one) before I started my new one. So I started this one a few weeks ago, even though it's not Christmas, it's lovely! It's as moisturising as any of the other Body Shop body butters and smells amazing. It's a very citrus-y scent and it's quite a strong scent so lingers on your skin for a long time after. I love this about it! It's a really smooth formula and is super moisturising so it's been great with all the cold weather and wind we've been having. I love all the other body butters that I've tried from the Body Shop and this one definitely hasn't let me down! As they are a Christmas product they are in the sale at the moment on the Body shop website and you can get them for a fiver! Which is amazing as they're £13 full price!
The third product which I've been loving is from I Love... I've been using the I Love... Strawberries and Cream Shower/Bath creme for my baths and it's amazing. Not only does this smell delicious (like seriously! I want to eat it, it smells so good!) but it also makes bubbles really nicely. You really don't have to use a lot of this product as it's a very strong smell so will last ages! The price of this is also really good. I got mine from my local Superdrug for around £3 and for how much you get, I think that's really good. They do a lot of different scents but I have only tried this one, so I think I'm going to have to go give their others a good sniff!
I would love to hear what products you've been loving recently! Thanks, Daisy. Kiss<3