Saturday 24 May 2014

Highstreet Eyecream?

I recently ran out of my clinique eye cream, which was not far off amazing, but I wanted to go on a hunt for a highstreet, affordable eye cream. There just doesn't seem to be a huge market for eye creams from highstreet brands. However I've always been a fan of Simple skincare, as you can't really go wrong with it, so I decided to pick up one of their eye creams.

I picked up the Simple Radiance Brightening Eye Cream. I've been using this for about a month now as I find that to really test a eye cream I need to use it for a good few weeks. This eye cream has definitely changed my opinion on Highstreet eye creams!
The most important thing in a eye cream, for me, is it's moisturizing quality, and this definitely has it. It isn't too thick so it soaks in really easily and doesn't leave any greasy residue. But it leaves the under eye area feeling smooth and moisturized so it ticks the box for moisturizing!
The other thing which is important in an eye cream for me is it's brightening quality as no-one wants dark, dull circles. The Simple eye cream brightens up the under eye area and helps with dark circles so this definitely ticks this box for me!
It's also advertised to improve skin condition as it contains 3 vital vitamins, B5, E and C. I have noticed that when I'm tired or ill I tend to get a  few raised bumps, really small, under my eyes and since I've been using this they haven't been noticeable at all! So that's a definite plus!

The texture of the eye cream is a lot different from Clinique's All about eyes, as that is a gel texture and Simple's eye cream is a lotiony-cream rather than a gel.
Simple's eye cream is less than £10 and although you only get 15ml, you really don't need a lot so will last a long time! I would recommend this eye cream as it does what it says!
Thanks, Daisy. Kiss<3