Saturday 31 May 2014

Tea Tree Pore Minimiser

I admit, I'm a bit late on the bandwagon for this one.
I've only recently started to use primers but I knew I had to pick up and give the Tea Tree Pore Minimiser from The Body Shop a go.


The first thing: I love the packaging.
It's really smooth and sleek and so small and cute!
Moving on from the packaging.

The product itself comes out slightly yellow which was surprising and struck me as being a bit odd. It goes really far though so you need very little each time you use it. Once you have applied it to your skin it goes completely clear so don't be put off by the colour. I have been concentrating this on my t-zone and around my nose as that's where I get the oiliest so primers are most useful and I always have my worse pores on my nose. My pores aren't awful, on a everyday basis I don't tend to worry about my pores but up close you can see them around my nose. However this feels really cooling when you apply it to your skin and it feels like it really smooths out your skin, so not only pores but also any lumps or bumps are smoothed out. 


When you apply makeup, powder or liquid, over the top it applies really smoothly and really does work as a brilliant primer. I find that when I use this not only does my makeup apply smoother it also stays on longer. Usually I would want to re-powder during the day at least once whereas when I use the tea tree primer I find myself getting through the majority of the day before even thinking about powdering again. I love it.

The primer, at full price, is £7.50 which for 30ml isn't the most affordable but also not the most expensive and for how little you need to use and how well it works it's definitely worth every penny and more!


This has really changed my everyday makeup routine. I always reach for this primer and putting foundation on without it always seems like a much larger task and takes me a lot longer to get a nice smooth finish. I would recommend this primer 100%. I don't find it dries my skin out at all, although it does control shine so even if you have dry skin I would still say it's worth giving it a go!

I would love to hear your opinion of this primer or any other primers you've tried as I'm always up for trying new ones!
Thanks, Daisy. Kiss<3


No comments: