Sunday 16 March 2014

Micellar Cleansing Water - Garnier

Micellar Cleansing Water from Garnier is the newest launch of these new ‘water cleansers’. After the hype of Bioderma there’s been a few other companies that have brought out their own versions including l’oreal and Garnier.
I decided to give the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I never tried Bioderma, unfortunately, so I can’t compare the two. However I definitely have a few things to say about the Garnier Cleanser!


It says it’s designed for all skin types, specifically sensitive skin, and removes not only makeup, but also eye makeup. I didn’t have particularly high hopes for it to remove all eye makeup but as just a skin cleanser. But I was wrong.
It removes all eye makeup. You know sometimes after you’ve cleansed your face and even done an exfoliate and all that jazz and you wake up the next morning with small amounts of black under your eye from left over eye makeup, well it you know what I mean, that’s what I expected! But it didn’t. There wasn’t a trace of mascara straight after or the next morning so that was the 1st plus point of this product.

The second plus point was how well it works on skin. I usually have quite oily skin, however recently I’ve been getting dry patches around my nose, which have been annoying, but I suppose good for testing out new products. This cleanser works well on both my oily t-zone and the dry patches. It didn’t leave my skin feeling tight like some cleansers do, or feeling oily. It literally felt like water when you rub it in. I use just 2 cotton pads and that was enough for both eyes and a full face of makeup.
Overall I have been really impressed by this cleanser. I normally go for cleansers which require rinsing as they've always left my skin feeling a lot cleaner, but this has definitely changed my mind and I think I've been converted to a cleansing water lover! I would recommend this to absolutely everyone as it worked on both types of skin, didn't sting my eyes and hasn't broken me out at all. I would love to hear your opinion on this cleanser or any other cleansers you would recommend!
Thanks, Daisy. Kiss <3