Sunday 9 March 2014

Undereye saviour?

I've been on the hunt for a perfect undereye concealer for what feels like years. I always find that they either crease or are the wrong shade to cancel out dark circles.
However I find I've found it.
The Seventeen's phwoarr paint concealer is amazing. I've been using it now for a few weeks and I haven't reach for anything else.
I decided to pick up this concealer in the Boots big 3 for 2 offer. (I may have gone a little crazy in boots) but this was something I really wanted to try out but didn't have high hopes for. I'd swatched this product a few types when I've been in boots but I've always thought it was too creamy and was sure it would crease. But it doesn't at all! I'm so picky with undereye concealers that crease but this is literally perfect!
I got the shade 'fair' and it's quite light so really adds a bit of lift to your undereye. They do a few different colours and they all have a peachy shade to them. This works perfectly for cancelling out those dark circles! So not only is the colour perfect it also doesn't crease.
To make this concealer even better, it stays put all day. It doesn't budge at all. I will apply it in a morning and set it with some powder, the same as I do with my foundation, and then when it gets to the end of the day it's still there! No creases! Another problem I've had in the past which undereye concealers is that the ones that stay put are very drying. Lucky this was isn't. It's got the perfect balance between setting and drying so doesn't leave your undereye feeling dehydrated. 
I love this concealer and it's definitely worth the £5.99! But I'm always looking for bigger and better concealers so I would love to hear your favourites! 
Thanks, Daisy. Kiss <3