Sunday 25 January 2015

Skin Saviour #1

Whenever a new year comes around I always feel like redoing my whole skincare routine, which then leads to far too many impulse buys in boots. And the Soap&Glory No Clogs Allowed face mask was definitely one of my many impulse buys but it was a good one. I think this is going to become one of my holy grail skincare products pretty quickly!

soap and glory no clogs face mask

It's a face mask which is self heating which is one of the weirdest but best things ever. The product comes out in a dirty white colour and is quite gritty, and I lightly massage this all over my face but really focusing on my chin and nose, causes poresss. Then get your hands slightly wet and massage again, this is when you really feel the heating. The mask turns from the dirty white to blue and you can feel it start to warm up. It gets pretty warm which is weird at first but you definitely get used to it.
I'll leave it on for around 5 minutes and then just use a damp cloth to wash it off.


The mask is meant to unblock pores, remove oils, and prevent blemishes and breakouts. And I can almost certainly say it does all three! After using this my skin doesn't feel dry which it often does after using a face mask, and it doesn't get red at all. So if you have sensitive skin this mask would be ideal. This mask leaves your skin feeling really smooth, not just soft, but almost like it flattens everything out and gets rid of any bumps you might have on your skin.

The No clogs allowed mask is one that they recommend you use once a week and that's exactly what I've been doing. I used to change between face masks on a weekly to monthly basis but this is definitely a staple now and I can't see myself swapping it out any time soon! 
I picked this mask up when it was offer, which soap&glory quite often have on. But the mask is £11.50 full price which is a bit on the steeper side however I think it's really worth while to invest in skincare.

Have you tried this? Do you have any recommendations from Soap&Glory?
Thanks, Daisy.

No comments: