Monday 2 February 2015

No.7 BB Lips


I saw the No.7 BB lips in Boots the other day and my first thought was 'ooh, a potential dupe for the Clarin's lip perfector!' And I swatched a few of the shades but convinced myself I didn't need them but long story short I now have one, so my self control needs improvement. 

I don't really know what is meant by a BB lip product, there was the whole hype over BB skin products, but I'm pretty sure this is the first BB lip product I've come across. (Shall I say BB once more?). These lip products are designed to give you a hint of colour, while still looking quite natural. They have rich emollients that help to sooth. And I hope I'm not the only one who doesn't know what that means but basically it just means they are really moisturising and sit comfortably on the lips. They also have SPF15 in them so will be great when Summer finally gets here!

The formula of these is really nice. They're really creamy but don't feel overly heavy on the lips, or sticky. The shade I picked up is Ballerina, but honestly I could have picked up any of the 7 shades. Ballerina is a nudey-pink shade which, if you look really closely, has a slight shimmer to it but nothing major.
To the packaging, cause you know I'm a sucker for that. I absolutely love the packaging of these and I much prefer this sort of applicator compared to a doe-foot applicator. It just makes applying lip products a lot easier when you're out and without a mirror. 
I was really excited to try this and I would love to tell you if they were a dupe of the Clarins Lip Perfector's but I have yet to try them. But I definitely love these so whether or not you've trued the Clarin's I would definitely recommend checking these out. They are £9.00 from Boots but if you have one of those vouchers boots constantly give away you can get £3 off that makes them really worth the price!

Have you tried these? Or the Clarin's lip perfectors?

Thank you, Daisy. 

No comments: