Saturday 14 February 2015

Spring is coming.

When I think 'Spring' make up, the first few words that come to mind are dewy, fresh and bright, which to be fair is always a good look all year round. But product launches in spring are usually aimed towards a dewy look. So here are my favourites this year!

Max factor blush, essie nail polish, no.7 bb lips

The first is a lip product which I knew I would absolutely love before I even got it! It's a low maintenance lip product which gives you a hint of colour and tonnes of gloss. Sold already? It's the BB lips from No.7 which look a smidgen like the Clarin's lip perfectors that were big last year. I've got the shade 'Ballerina' which is a pearly pink. I have a review all about it here.

No 7 BB lips
Next product. Before I start raving on about how much I love this next product, quick note, I'm not a blush girl at all! Really not, I probably use it once every few months, it's just not something I ever reach for. But when I saw the new blushers from Max Factor I thought they looked too pretty not to try. I picked up the shade 'Nude Mauve' which is perfect if you're someone like me who isn't a huge blush fan or you just like something subtle. This gives a bit of colour and a bit of shimmer and it's so good! It's nothing too much but definitely brightens up the face.


Max factor blush Nude Mauve


Max factor blush Nude Mauve Swatch

Now for nails. If you're feeling like going a bit more up market for a nail polish this early spring, look no further than Essie's Parka Perfect. It's a light teal colour with a hint of grey meaning it's not a all out pastel colour for Spring but it's on it's way there. It's a gorgeous colour and you really can't fault the formula of Essie nail polishes.

Hope you've enjoyed this post! If you have any recommendations of your spring favourites or just recent favourites, I would love to hear them!
Thank you, Daisy.


No comments: