Thursday 19 February 2015

Project Pan #1

If you follow me on twitter you'll know, as I've tweeted quite a few times about it, that I've recently been obsessed with 'projectpan' tag on instagram. I think most beauty lovers will admit that finishing off products is one of the most satisfying things ever. So I've decided I'm going to start a project pan post on my blog which I'll hopefully update ever so often!


On to the products. My first one is an easy one, I expect myself to finish this before any of the others. It's the Seventeen Miracle Matte Powder which I use everyday to set my foundation, concealer and what not. So I get through this pretty quick and this is my new favourite since I finished my Rimmel powder. 
Next is my all time favourite bronzer, and the bronzer that got me into bronzer. Shall I say bronzer once more? It's the Body Shop's Honey Bronzer. This is amazing, it comes in 4 different shades, which is rare. So if you're pale definitely go check this out. I've been using this bronzer almost every 'makeup' day since I bought it last year so I'm expecting to hit pan any day!
The Coconut Lip Balm from the Body Shop is the next product I'm really trying to use up. 1, because I have about 6 different flavours of these and I should really use them and 2, because my lips co do with some intense lip balm-nous. 
Next is a product that I've already hit pan on, (Yay!) It's the Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Concealer that was a favourite around this time last year. And I'm now determined to finish it. This is a really heavy duty concealer for dark circles but definitely requires a lot of blending if you're thinking of trying it out.
This eyeshadow. It's one of the singles from L'Oreal that came out last Spring or Summer in Cafe Saint Germain which is an absolutely gorgeous colour! And I use this all the time and it still doesn't seem to be showing any signs of hitting pan soon, which is great but also unsatisfying at the same time! I would definitely recommend these eyeshadows, they have lots of different shades and the formula of them is really impressive.
Onto the last product for this project pan post. It's the Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain in Honey. This has been a firm favourite of mine for ages, and it's constantly in one of my coat or bag pockets so unfortunately all the writing has rubbed off. I find this so easy to pop on when I'm on the go and it's just brilliant really. And it smells of mint which I love!

That's it for my first Project Pan post! I'll be sure to update and hopefully add some new product next time!
Are there any products you're close to pan or finishing?
Thank you, Daisy.

No comments: