Sunday 27 April 2014

April Favourites!

Hello! Another month has passed already! Can't believe it's already, nearly, May, at least it's coming into Summer finally! So here are my favourites from the last few weeks! 


I'll start with my only body care item. It's the Brazil Nut Body Scrub from the Body Shop. Unfortunately, this was a limited edition item, although they do have plenty of other amazing scents. But this is by far my favourite I've tried. The smell is so good. I didn't really know what a Brazil nut product would smell of but I'll do my best at describing it. It's a vanillary chocolate scent but not too much chocolate, more vanilla. It's gorgeous. It's really creamy, so very moisturising, with little black beads in which you can work into your skin and act as a exfoliate. It leaves your legs feeling so smooth and smelling delicious! I absolutely love it and I'm praying they bring it back!
My next favourite from April has been the MUA eye shadow trio in innocence. I've had this for quite a while and I've always liked it but this last I found that this was the only eyeshadow I've been using on a day to day basis. You have a perfect lid shade, a highlight and a crease colour so you can really do a complete look with it. This only costs two or three pounds yet the texture of the shadows is so good. There is very little fall out and they go on evenly and last all day. I really like this and it's so easy to use as you have all three colours right there. For just a few pounds it's really worth picking up!
On to the eyeliner. As it's coming into summer I've really been enjoying having a good inner corner highlight and lining my eyes with a nude liner as it really helps to brighten them. The best one I've tried by far is the Rimmel's Kohl Kajal in 005 nude. It glides on well, so there is no tugging on your eyes at all, and it's really pigmented. I use this on my lower water line and I occasionally have the problem with eyeliners smudging or just wearing off but this one lasts all day. Again this is only a couple of pounds and works amazingly for a little lift to your eyes!
My last make up favourite for April is the Stay Matte Primer by Rimmel. I've done a review of this already when I originally tried it out which I'll link here. I've recently been trying out a few different primers which I'll being doing a review of soon hopefully but when I haven't been trying other out, I've been reaching for this one. It's definitely one of my favourites and it's so affordable and easy to pick up. The last few weeks I've been wearing very minimal face makeup but I've still been using this primer to reduce the appearance of pores and keep my t-zone shine free throughout the day and I love it. I would recommend this for people with oily skin, 100%. 

Those were my April favourites, I would love to hear what products you've been loving recently.
Thanks, Daisy! Kiss <3