Sunday 6 April 2014

Empties #1

My first empties!

I'm pretty proud of remembering to save a few empties to show you! However 3/5 products are from The Body Shop, I told you I was obsessed! So let's get started!


1. Going from Left to Right, my first product and definitely my favourite is the Tea Tree Cool and Creamy Face Wash from The Body Shop. This face wash is so good! It controlled breakouts so well and the few times I did get a couple spots it helped to clear them up quickly and stopped them turning into full-on breakouts! So I loved this! As soon as I ran out I wanted to buy some more but I knew I should try use up some other washes I already have. It's been 5 days since I finished this and I've already bought some more. Woops. But it is so good and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry like some other tea tree based washes do.

2. Ginger Sparkle Body Butter from The Body Shop. I never have anything bad to say about these body butters! They're amazing. This one was a Christmas special so unfortunately you can't get this one at the moment. I would consider getting it again at Christmas because it is really good and smells delicious. If you follow me on Twitter you might have seen my recent Body Shop purchases... I may have got 5 Body Butters.. so yeah I probably have a years supply. No doubt that won't stop me buying more though.

3. Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion. I got this cleanser quite a while ago when I was suffering with sensitive skin and I was surprised by how well it works! I thought, as it was for sensitive skin it might not have the power as some other cleansers. But it does work really well and I think it would be perfect for dry skin. As I have normal to oily skin I probably won't buy this cleanser again just because it was quite heavy and thick. I much prefer a more water-y based cleanser but I would definitely recommend it for people with drier skin.

4. Almond Shower Gel from The Body Shop. I loved this! The scent was gorgeous. It's a very sweet almond-y scent and remind me a lot of marzipan, which I love so this was brilliant. It lathers up to make a lot of bubbles, works perfectly as a shower gel or to put into your bath and gives you lots of bubbles. It leaves you feeling really skin and doesn't dry your skin out at all. I would really recommend The Body Shop's shower gels as they come it so many different scents so you can always find one you like and there's enough so you can swap between scents when you like. They are definitely have one of widest scent ranges!

5. Collection Concealer - Illuminating Touch. This is the collection version of the undereye pen concealers. I really like this concealer and would definitely consider repurchasing some time soon. It worked well as a highlighter under your eyes and didn't settle into the fine lines, even if you wore it all day without touching up, it wouldn't crease. So it's perfect! It has really good coverage and wasn't drying. There's not much more you can ask for from a undereye concealer. I would recommend this if you're looking for a highlighting concealer.

If you've been loving any of these products or you've used up any products recently that you want to recommend I would love to hear about them! Thank you.
Daisy, Kiss<3