Saturday 11 October 2014

Autumnal Lips

Autumn has well and truly come and by that I mean it's blumming freezing. But Autumn is by far my favourite season for anything fashion or beauty related so here are my autumnal lipstick favourites! And quite surprisingly they're not all red!

Fall Autumn drugstore highstreet lipstick


Kate Moss Rimmel 107 lipstick swatch
Everyone seems to talk about, and love this lipstick but I've only recently picked it up. And I love it. I definitely expected it to be more red as it comes out more burgundy. This is a very brave colour to wear during the day but if you can pull it off, go for it. I love it.

Rimmel Kate Moss 31 Lipstick
Another Rimmel lipstick.. Can you tell I like them? Shade 31 is a slightly glossy but still very pigmented deep pink. It's a mix between a pink and a berry which makes it very wearable. The formula of the Kate Moss lipsticks is really smooth and pigmented so you can't really go wrong with any of the shades!

L'Oreal Nude Riche Color Eva Longoria swatch
I feel like it's slightly strange to include a nude in a autumnal lip post but not everyday is made for dark reds and berry shades so I do go for a nude lip quite often. And at the moment it's the L'Oreal Colour Riche Nude by Eva Longoria that I'm loving. It's a peach-y almost edging to golden nude that's really easy to apply and not drying at all. So if you're looking for a everyday nude definitely check these out.


I can't even start to explain how much I love this and I'm generally surprised mine hasn't run out, I use it so often! It dries to be completely matte but not uncomfortable at all. The shade Frambourjoise is a true berry colour and so perfect for this time of year!


Rimmel Lasting finish swatch Drop of Sherry
This is definitely not everyone's cup of tea, and it wasn't mine at first. It's got quite a bit of shimmer running through it and I never go for lipsticks like that, they're just not my thing. But I found myself wearing this a lot last Christmas and it's now creeped back into my makeup bag. So I must like it! It's really easy to wear as it has got shimmer in it, rather than being completely matte. The formula is really smooth and the shimmer doesn't make it gritty at all! So this is a definite autumnal lip!



Revlon Moisture Stain Parisian Passion
These are relatively new and when I picked up this colour I knew it was going to perfect for autumn. It's a dark plum shade but it's really glossy which makes it's a lot more wearable despite it edging onto purple. I just love how glossy this is! So if purple isn't your thing it's still worth checking these out, and the shade range is pretty awesome!

So I hope you've enjoyed this and I hope it's give you some idea's for autumnal lip products! I would love to know what your go to lip colour is this autumn as I can never have too many lipsticks and I'm up for trying out some new lip products!
Thank you, Daisy. x

No comments: