Sunday 1 March 2015

February Favourites

And it's March already! February's been a very quick month but a good month for makeup, maybe bad for the bank account but I've enjoyed it at least! January was a pretty good month on the blog, I had a bit of a redesign (hope you're enjoying it) and if you follow me on twitter you would have probably seen me stress out when I completely messed up the html coding, but let's not dwell on that. On to the favourites.


We'll start in order of applying. So primer. I only got the Porefessional primer in January and I've used it almost everyday since. It's silky smooth, almost greasy, but once it's soaked in and 'set' a bit it's really nice to apply a base over. I did a review here if you want to here me ramble on some more about it.

My next favourite, and a favourite I doubt will change for a long while, is the L'oreal True Match Foundation. I love this so much. I tend to dot this across my face then go back in with my buffing brush and blend it in. The best thing about the foundation is how easy it is. It's so easy to blend and I feel like whenever I use this foundation I have a good skin day. Again, I've done a more in depth review here.

This concealer. I've mentioned this so many times and I'm not even sorry. I've repurchased this so many times and I don't really ever use any other concealer. I have a full review
here, which I put up a year ago! So it shows how much I love it. I'll warn you now, it's a length review but feel free to give it a read!

My next favourite is the Seventeen Matte Powder, which is my new love and I featured it in my Project Pan post. It's a great matte powder as it prevents you getting too oily during the day but it doesn't actually leave you too matte. It lets your natural oils come through a bit without you going the full way and becoming an oil slick. So it's pretty good.

For my eyeshadow base I've been loving the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Creamy Beige. It's the best matte base for eyeshadow or for just wearing on it's own. It's simple and stops your eyeshadow creasing or fading during the day. I've tried a fair few of the Colour Tattoos and this is by far my favourite.
Honey Bronzer, another product I featured in my Project Pan post. I'm so determined to hit pan on this but I also love it so it's going to be a bitter sweet moment, which I'll no doubt tweet about. This bronzer is just so easy. It's matte, pretty light and can be used to warm up the face or contour.

My next favourite is a blush, *duh duh duuhhh*. I'm not a blush girl but this is seriously good. It's one of the new Max factor blushes in the shade Nude Mauve which is a perfect cross between blush and highlighter. I've very tempted to go back and pick up some other shades so if you have some recommendations, let me know please!

Next is the Charlotte Tilbury Quad in Dolce Vita. My god is this beautiful. I did a full review here, and I love it so much! A bit spendy but if you're looking for something 'special' definitely worth it.

The mascara I've been loving is the Revlon Grow Luscious. I haven't heard too much about this mascara but I really like it. It has a really long wand so it means it's really good for getting all your lashes done easily.

Hope you've enjoyed this! I would love to hear your favourites from this month, as I'm always up for tiring new products!
Thank you, Daisy.



No comments: