Tuesday 31 March 2015

The Peachy Pinks for Spring

It's finally Spring! I've very much looking forward to Spring although I'm not going to lie, I do wish we had some snow over the Winter. In terms of make up, in my opinion, Spring is the best. I mean who can not love glowy make up with everything peachy and pink.
 


Recently for base I haven't been wearing a whole lot, but I have found a new concealer which will almost certainly become holy grail. It's the Maybelline Fit Me concealer. I know, everyone used to go on about it and people still do, and I'm extremely late to the show. But holy mackerels this good. It's leaves a really glowy finish. So if you have oily skin you definitely want to set this. But it's one easier step to make your skin look flawless, and like you're really healthy and glowing!


For cheeks, it's all about the highlighter. Another product that I'm a bit late to the band waggon for, the Sleek Contour Kit. The contour powder is really nice, a hint too dark, but the highlighter is gorgeous. If you dust it lightly it can look really natural, but it's very easy to go all out and make your cheeks bone stand out, like loads.


For lips, and I've mentioned this lipstick before, because for spring this is just perfect. It's the Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in 'Let's get Naked', which literally the best description of peachy pink. And the moisture renew lipsticks are so glossy and moisturizing they just scream spring/summer at you. Or alternatively, a lip balm that is perfect for Spring is the Lollitint from Benefit. This feels so silky smooth on your lips and really moisturises them while still giving you a nice amount of colour. 



What are you loving this Spring?
Thank you, Daisy.

No comments: