Sunday 6 July 2014

Summer Swap Outs

As the warmer weather has finally come, I decided to go through my makeup and swap some products with more Summer suitable ones. This is probably one of my favourites things to do as I always find some old gems! 


For my everyday makeup I usually go for a very natural blush so recently I've been loving the natural collection blush in Peach Melba. It's a perfect peachy pink blush but as it's got a lot hotter and sunnier (finally) I swap out my natural blush for a more adventurous, bright blush. The blush I've been loving for this Summer is Sleek's blush in Life's A Peach! It's a very scary looking blush but it's perfect especially for Summer-y weather!

The next product which I swap out for the brighter weather is the Revlon Colourstay foundation. When it's really warm out I tend to skip foundation but when I do want to wear a foundation I go for something with a dewy-ier finish. The L'Oreal true match foundation has the perfect amount of coverage while still being light weight and dewy.

When the weathers hotter if I do wear undereye concealer I really want it to stay put. And however much I love my Seventeen Phwoarr paint pot, it doesn't always set as well as the Seventeen Stay Time concealer so I tend to swap out the creamy for the liquid!
The next product I swap out is my eyeshadow. My everyday eyeshadow is usually something very quick so I'm a big fan of the Maybeliine colour tattoos. My two most used colours are 'On and on bronze' and 'Permanent Taupe'. For the sunnier weather I tend to lean towards 'Permanent Taupe' as it's more cool toned so works well in sunny weather. 
Chubby sticks. Love, love, love! Theses are so good but especially for Summee as there are so many good colours. My favourites are pudgy peony, voluptuous violet and two ton tomato. The names are also amazing!

That's my main swap outs for Summer! I would love to hear yours!
Thanks, Daisy. Kiss<3

No comments: