Wednesday 2 July 2014

Favourties - June'14



June's gone already! And now it's July, which means it's definitely 100% Summer! And it also mean there's been more beauty favourites from the last month!


This isn't a particularly new product to most of the blogging community but I'd never tried it before, so the other day when it was 3 for 2 on maybelline I decided to give it a go. 1st of all I love how it comes as a compact with a mirror so it's brilliant for throwing in your bag. It also gives you a bit of coverage and as it's been getting warmer here (finally!) I've been trying to avoid wearing full coverage liquid foundations, so this powder and a bit of concealer does the job perfectly!
I got a set of three Chubby Sticks for Christmas but I really haven't used them much. (eek). But recently I decided to go back to them and give them a good try and this one, in 'Pudgy Peony' (brilliant name!) is so good for Summer! Perfect, easy to apply and really nice colour!
I've already done a review of these and I absolutely love them! They are so cute and so smooth! Love them! I have the colours 502 Quartz Fume, 106 Breaking Nude and 201 Cafe Saint Germain. They're brilliant!
This is a everyday makeup product since I got it. There is not a day when I don't use it as it really finishes off any look and frames your face nicely. Really impressed by this product and it's so affordable which is brilliant!
The body shop do lip balms so well! And the coconut lip butter is not exception. On days where I'm not wearing lip products this is my go for lip balm. I also always apply this just before I go to bed at night and I find it really helps keep my lips moisturized and it smells really good!

Those are my favourites for June. I would love to hear what you've been loving this month!
Thanks, Daisy. Kiss<3

No comments: