Wednesday 30 July 2014

Week in: Paris, Nice.


Good morning!
This is something a little different to what I normally do but it's basically just a few pretty pictures and me going on about what I've been doing this week! And I would love to do more of these, unfortunately my weeks aren't usually this interesting!


I travelled by train from England to France and then to the south of France so on the way I stopped off in Paris. This was one of my first times in Paris and I would definitely go again. All the streets have tall blocks of flats like in the photo above but they are so picturesque.  
Of course while I was in Paris I couldn't not visit the Eiffel Tower. I went on a Monday night, so probably not the most interesting night, but it was really busy and buzzing yet still had a really nice atmosphere. 
This picture is taken from the balcony of my apartment, which was fricking gorgeous. And you can see how close the sea was, it was A-mazing!
Majority of the time, while I wasn't on the beach, I was in Old town. Nice has a new town as well but I spent very little time there, (except from a cheeky Zara purchase). Old town is made of up of small, narrow streets with shops and restaurants lining them. Most of the restaurants are really small, we're talking 4 or 5 tables, which really helps with the amazing atmosphere in the old town.
This is a picture I took while laying down on the beach being too lazy to get up and swim. The beach is a pebbled beach while is brilliant. It means no sand in your sandwiches and no sand stuck to every part of you when you get out the sea which is definitely a positive. 

I hope you've enjoyed this slightly different post as I'm certainly enjoying being in France! I'm still in France now so there may be more pictures to come! You can keep up to date with all that time of thing on Instagram or twitter, I'm dropofdaisy on both. *cough* selfless promoting *cough* 
Anyway, thank you very much. 
Thanks, Daisy x 

No comments: