Monday 11 August 2014

Oh the Joy of Monday #4


So this was meant to be a six weekly thing but ya know, six monthly will do, right? 
My Monday nights usually consist of having a nice warm bath, a bit of a pamper and a time for me to try out new products, so my excuse for the lack of posts over the Summer is that baths aren't as appealing in the heat.
But it's back, hopefully, every few months from now on!


I'll start with a hair product. It's the salt spray from Schwarzkopf. I remember a few months back, maybe even a year ago, salt sprays were the new thing. And I've liked quite a few over the last few months to add a more beachy look to my hair. The great thing about this one, that stood out over others, is that however much you spray in your hair, it doesn't leave your hair feeling horrible and dirty yet it still gives a really good texture. So I'm been loving this a lot for effortless hair. 

The next thing, I wasn't sure if to talk about as I thought it might be a bit weird. It's not really though. It's the tea tree and witch hazel back spray from Boots. This is effectively a spray for bacne. It smells really fresh and clean, but to be honest it could smell like anything and as long as it got rid of any spots on my back I wouldn't complain. And this really does and it's realt quick. I only used this for a few days, after showers, and I already started to notice a difference. So this is a definitely love and will no doubt come out most Summers.

Lip balm. Love it. My favourite at the moment is the Body Shops lip butter in pink grapefruit. I love the smell of this so much, it's quite strong and has a small tang to it but it's a definitely love. It's the sort of smell that is so strong you connect memories to it, which I love, so this is reminding me of last winter which is always nice. 

On my Monday night pamper I normally include a bit of a touch up on my nail polish. Which means nail files. I picked up this glass nail polish from Primark a few months back for maybe a pound or so and it's so good. I've always heard great things about glass nail files but was never that fussed. But they are a lot quicker to use and leave a nicer finish, in my opinion, that regular nail files so I've been living this.

That's it for my 'Oh the Joy of Monday' post, if you've made it this far I would love to hear what you've been loving recently!
Thanks, Daisy. Kiss<3

No comments: