Friday 13 June 2014

Easy Brows??

I'm extremely new to brows as I'm quite lucky, I have naturally dark hair, my brows are quite dark so I've never been that eager to fill them in for definition. Despite them being dark, they definitely aren't perfect and some days I would wish I had something quick and easy just to finish them off.
And I think I've found it.


I was having one of my usual trawls around Boots when I realised it was 3 for 2 on Maybelline products and long story short I picked up the Browdrama sculpting brow mascara. I decided to pick up dark blond, despite the fact I have naturally brown hair.
I picked up dark blond as I wasn't sure how dark it would be and as I'm fairly new to the whole filling in brows idea I didn't want something too extreme or hard to use. Dark Blond is a light brown but personally I actually think it's dark enough for someone with brown hair. And I've been using this for the last few weeks and now I can't imagine not wearing it on a day to day basis, it really just finishes off your face. I use it to brush through my brows and kind of smooth them down and it adds a small hint of colour, which is all I really need as I'm quite lucky with my brows! It then acts like a brow gel and sets them in place. The setting and staying power of this product is probably my favourite thing about it! It really keeps everything in place and leaves them still looking very natural!
This has definitely changed my opinion on brow products and I'm sure I'm going to want to try out some more now so if you have any recommendations, I would love to hear them!
Thanks, Daisy. Kiss<3

No comments: