Sunday 8 June 2014

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Eyeshadow

L'Oreal recently brought out these new mono eyeshadows and I'm a bit of a sucker for new eyeshadows so of course I had to pick some up. I picked up three neutral shades as I was going for the more everyday shades, but they do have a really good selection of colours. 

I went for one matte shade and two shimmer-y shades.
The matte shade I picked up was 106 Breaking Nude, which is a very neutral, matte brown. This shade is perfect for all over the lid as a base colour.

The middle shade I picked up was 201 Cafe Saint Germain. This is a beautiful shade which has shimmer running through it but is really smooth. It has a hint of pink running through it which gives it a rose gold look. It's good for either a subtle inner corner highlight or to put lightly over the middle of the lid which gives a really nice glow.

The top shade I picked was 502 Quartz Fume which is a darker, neutral shimmer-y brown. This is perfect for putting through your crease or using as eyeliner. And I can't believe how pigmented it is!


All three of the shades I've tried are really butter-y and didn't have any fall out when applying which was quite impressive for drugstore eyeshadows. They are really easy to apply as they go on smoothly and blend easily. 

I then decided to really test their lasting ability by going on a bike ride(?). I applied these eyeshadows at about 10 in the morning and then I had to pop into town and  my only way of getting there was my bike so on a really hot day I had to bike. I didn't take my makeup off til about half past seven that evening and they hadn't budged or faded at all!


I would definitely recommend picking some of these up as they have so many different shades so you'll definitely be able to find something you'd like! I'm planning on picking up some other shades as they had so many different neutrals and are really useful as they come in small individual, cute packaging so are perfect to throw into your makeup bag!

Thanks, Daisy. Kiss<3

No comments: