Sunday 22 June 2014

The Liebster award!


I would like to thank, not only my Mum..
All jokes aside, I would like to thank Emma (dino's beauty diary) so much for nominating my blog for the Liebster award! It means so much to me that people are actually reading and enjoying my blog! So Thank you very much Emma!



What are the rules?
Thank the blogger who tagged me.
I say 11 facts about me.
I answer the 11 questions written by the person who tagged me.
I write my own 11 questions.
I tag 11 up and coming bloggers.


11 facts about me
1. I'm a vegetarian, always have been my whole life.
2. I have a small phobia of showers. If it's a shower over a bath I'm fine but a straight up normal shower is just really scary to me.
3. I play the piano, the clarinet and the saxophone.
4. My favourite city that I've ever been to is Edinburgh.
5. I started gymnastics when I was 7 and I'm still doing it now.
6. I haven't got my ears pierced.
7. I'm 5ft 2 and love being short about 97% of the time.
8. I'm definitely a science and maths geek which is a complete contrast to blogging but I love it! 
9. I prefer Winter to Summer.
10. I've been dying my hair since I was 13.
11. I've had braces for 2 and a half years and it sucks but hopefully it will be worth it.

11 questions - My answers
1. Who is your favourite blogger?
It'll have to be between Beauty and the Baker and Dee's Beautiful Life.
2. What is your biggest fear?
Probably the dark or spiders, the typical fears.
3. If you could only shop at one store for the rest of your life, where would you choose?
If it was one shop for absolutely everything, from food to clothes to makeup I really don't know what store I would chose. So for clothes - H&M definitely. Makeup - Boots (does that count?)
4. What is the one thing you couldn't live without?
I'm going down the practical route and saying my glasses.
5. Who is your biggest inspiration?Sounds soppy but my sister. She's been through a lot in the last 18 months and still sees the positive in everything.
6. Do you prefer budget makeup or more high end stuff?
I definitely have more budget makeup but I prefer high end as it just feels a lot more special.
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Edinburgh.
.8. What is your dream job?
I want to be a research physicist, so I guess that's my dream job(?).
9. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Invisibility, it would be the easiest to use compared to like flying where people may question what you're doing.
10. What is your favourite scent?
Dior - hypnotic poison.
11. What is your biggest dream?
To travel to as many places as possible.


My 11 questions for those I tag!
1. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
2. First beauty product you ever bought?
3. Favourite season?
4. Left or right handed?
5. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
6. What made you start blogging?
7. What music is your biggest guilty pleasure?
8. Favourite feature about yourself? 
9. Favourite thing to do when you get in after a long day?
10. Skincare or haircare?
11. What did you want to be when you were older when you were little?

Who I tag!

No comments: