Wednesday 18 June 2014

Maybelline Colour Sensational Gloss

The Maybelline Colour Sensational shine glosses have had a lot of hype around them so of course I had to pick one up to give it a go!

I was quite controlled when picking one up from boots and decided just to get one to give a test. I went for Naked Star 610.
This is a peachy-gold shade but is very wearable. This shade gives your lips a nice peachy-glow and the slight gold shimmer makes it perfect for summer! I absolutely love the colour and it's nice for a everyday look.

The formula of this lip gloss is really impressive. It feels so smooth, and definitely not like a drugstore lip gloss. It's not gloopy at all and goes on smoothly and doesn't go sticky. As it's a lip gloss it's not drying so it sits really nicely on the lips and it lasts pretty well for a lip gloss.

Another factor which is important when I'm deciding on whether or not I like a lip gloss is it's smell. Some lip glosses can smell really plastic-y and not something you would want near your mouth. However this lip gloss smells like fruit-y sweets which is definitely a good thing!

I've always been a lipstick girl rather than a lip gloss girl, but I do really love this and I may need to go back and pick up more colours as they do have a really beautiful selection!

I would love to hear your favourite colours from this range as I'm definitely planning on picking up some more!
Thanks, Daisy. Kiss<3

No comments: