Saturday 6 September 2014

Another Neutral Palette..

I tried to resist, I really did. By no means did I need a new neutral palette but with all the hype around Makeup Revolution I knew I wanted to try something out so of course I went for a neutral palette. I went for their Ultra 32 shade eyeshadow called Flawless, which was £8.

The palette, to me, is almost perfect. I can see myself using every one of these colours, which is great from a highstreet palette. On the far right, the first six are completely matte. So these are great crease colours or all over base colours. The six matte shades range from a very light cream, to champagne and through to dark brown. So it's kinda every matte shade I ever use!

makeup revolution flawless palette

The packaging is really cool, and quite classy looking. The palette itself is hard black shiny plastic so looks more on the expensive side, compared to MUA packaging, in my opinion. And you get a huge mirror which takes up the whole of the lid and then a plastic sheet which has the shades name on. I love the fact this palette has shade names!

neutral eyeshadow palette

The rest of the palette is mostly shimmer-y shades with some of them being shimmer-y but some of them being more glitter-y. I personally prefer shimmer to glitter but of course it depends on the occasion.

So in this palette you get the very basic neutral shades, so very everyday colours. But then you have some more gold, cool toned shades, some neutral reds and then two blue shadows. You can get so many looks out of this palette so it will be perfect for travelling or just every day!
makeup revolution swatches
The actual quality of these shadows are amazing, especially for the price! They have very little fallout which is perfect because who likes brown shimmer down their face. I wouldn't describe them as being butter-y but they certainly aren't powdery or dry so they're very easy to apply and blend.

Overall I fricking love this palette! The colours are so perfect, I would use every single one of them at one time or another! And for the price they're really quite impressive so I would definitely check these out!
Daisy 
P.S I have a giveaway running at moment! Check that out here!

No comments: