Sunday 14 September 2014

L'Oreal Ever Sleek Conditioner

If you've seen my recent empties post you'll know I just finished my conditioner and, as I said in that post, I tend to try change my conditioner up quite often. I find my hair gets used to a certain conditioner. Don't even know if that is possible, but that's how I feel, so I was on the hunt for a different conditioner. And when I was chilling in Wilkinsons, that'll I'll admit I do way to often, in my defence their home section is pretty amazing, I saw they had the new L'Oreal Ever range on offer. It was half price which brought it down from £6 to £3 so I then thought why not? Maybe as well give it a go.
L'Oreal Ever Conditioner review



They have 4 different types of their Ever conditioner.They have EverPure, EverStrong, EverSleek and EverRiche. They are all tailored towards different hair types. So they have one for dry coloured hair, over processed, frizzy hair, and one just for generally dry hair. I went for the EverSleek, despite having coloured hair. The EverSleek is for over processed, frizzy hair. I wouldn't say my hair is overly processed but it definitely has the tendency to go frizzy.
So for £6 (or £3) you get 250ml and it comes it tube-y bottle rather than a normal conditioner bottle which I think is great. I feel like with this design you're going to waste less product as you can really squeeze every bit out. 


Anyway onto the actual product. I'll quickly describe what my hair is normally like. It's great. 


After I wash it and it's in the semi-wet stage it looks like it's going to dry into nice curls, but no. Once it dries the curls are kinda there but they're messy but try brush it and afro. However with this conditioner, it's completely different. My hair still dries to curly kinda waves but then I brush through it and it doesn't go afro on me! It leaves my hair really smooth and frizz free.

So not only does this conditioner actually smooth my hair down, it also leaves it really soft. And it lasts more than one day! Normally my day 2 hair is never as soft as the day I wash it but this one really keeps it shiny and soft!

Despite the price tag, £6, I would definitely make this my ever day (when I wash my hair) conditioner. £6 really isn't a lot but when you consider if you have the conditioner and shampoo it's £12 each time it kinda adds up. But I was still recommend this! And I'm definitely planning on trying the shampoo as well!

Have you tried any of the Ever conditioners? I would love to hear what you thought of them!

Thanks, Daisy.

No comments: