Tuesday 2 September 2014

Autumn OOTD




I feel like I'm a little eager on this one as it's only the 2nd of September but Autumn is my favourite season so it can never start to early!
This is my first fashion related post! When I first started blogging I made a mental note for it to be a fashion and beauty blog but here is my first fashion post and it's nearly been a year. I try, I promise.
But hopefully this is the start of many. In my defence I much prefer Autumn and Winter clothing so maybe this Winter I'll do more fashion related posts!

Shirt - H&M £12.99
Denim Jacket - Topshop £45.00
Necklace - Accessorize from a few years ago. 

This whole outfit is so comfortable. I'm always the sort of person who takes months to wear in boots or jeans. But I wore this outfit all day, 8 till 8, the other day and my feet weren't sore, the jeans didn't feel uncomfortable, nothing. This is definitely going to be an over worn outfit this Autumn.

Thanks, Daisy.

No comments: