Monday 22 September 2014

Oh the Joy of Mondays #5

Another 'Oh the Joy of Mondays' post! I really enjoy writing the posts and finding the products for this sort of 'series'. Over the Summer, when I was at home a lot, there was very little stress or business so the whole idea of 'Oh the Joy of Mondays' didn't really work. The idea of 'Oh the Joy of Mondays' is that Monday is no-one favourite day and especially not mine, so I always try to put time aside on a Monday evening to have a nice relaxing bath and pamper session! So on to the products!




The first thing that I've been loving, and probably over using is the tea tree face mask from the Body Shop. This stuff is amazing. My skin has been so bad, like really bad, the last month and I have no idea why, so tea tree anything has been a must. I find that this mask really calms things now and definitely helps with break outs! So this has been a life saver the last few weeks.

My next product, in fact my next two are hair related. The first is the very famous, tangle teaser. Why has it taken me so long to get is? I wait till my hair is almost dry and then use my tangle teaser and it literally takes half the time of what I normal brush would. And it doesn't pull at all, so I love it!

My second hair product is a conditioner from l'Oreal and it's the EverSleek conditioner. I have done a full review of this here so I won't go on too much about it. But if you have slightly frizzy hair that has a lot of flyaways I would recommend this 100 percent! This really helps to smooth down my hair and leaves it nice and soft, so I've been loving this recently.

Have you got any pamper night favourites? I would love to hear them!
Thank you, Daisy.



No comments: