Wednesday 10 September 2014

Empties #2

Ahh, the time has come to go through the pile of empties in the corner of my bathroom. This month has been quite a good month of using up products, which is always a good feeling, until it comes to repurchasing them. So the little, or not so little, pile was getting a bit out of hand.



This has been in my empties before and I think this is my second or third bottle, either way I've already repurchased this because I love it soo much! It leaves my face feeling really clean and fresh but doesn't dry my skin out. Would recommend this 100%. 
This is just a standard conditioner, it's not amazing but it's also not bad. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth and it smells so good! But it's nothing extraordinary. I probably won't repurchase this, only on the grounds that I live to change up my conditioner quite often.
Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder - Transparent
I used this as my daily setting powder and it does work really well. I have quite oily skin and this would keep the shine at bay all day so I will definitely be repurchasing. At the moment I'm using the normal Rimmel stay matte powder, however when I finish that one I'm going to go back to using the clear complexion powder as, as daft as it sounds, I find the clear complexion powder more 'transparent' even though they are technically both 'transparent'.
The Body Shop - Blue corn 3in1 Deep Cleansing Mask
I used this face mask once a week for about the last 9 months and I did really like it. Towards the end though I started finding it a bit drying. It's aimed at oily skin but I think you do need quite oily skin for this not to dry out your skin. Majority of the time it was fine, as long as I moisturised well after. I haven't repurchased this yet and I don't think I will as I do think the Body Shop do some better face masks. 
No.7 Exceptional Definition Mascara
When I first finished this mascara and didn't think I would repurchase it as I have other already opened mascaras to finish but about two days after I quickly changed my mind. All other mascaras, compared to this one, now feel too wet and clumpy. The No.7 mascara did an amazing job at giving your lashes definition and really separating them out. So my next trip to boots will include picking this up again!
The Body Shop Brazil Nut body scrub
I can't even begin to explain how good this smelt! It was heavenly. It was, in the best description I can, a nutty vanilla scent. It was gorgeous. It also exfoliated really well and left your skin feeling really smooth. I would repurchase this straight away but the body shop have discontinued the Brazil Nut range. I'm so bummed about it.
Seventeen Stay Time Concealer
I've raved about this concealer so many times it feels. It's my go to and I already repurchased it before it ran out just to make sure I was never left with none! (yes I'm in love). If you find some concealers too pink toned for you I would definitely recommend trying this one out! I shall link my review of it here so I won't go on to much now.


So that's all my empties from the last month of so! I would love to hear what you've been loving recently or if you have a mascara recommendation because I do really need a replacement!
Thanks very much, Daisy. 


No comments: