Thursday 6 November 2014

A Different Way to Eyebrows


Eyebrows. Some people hate them, some people love them. For me it's one of my favourite things, it just really finishes off any look. So whenever there's a chance to try something new or different with my brows, I'm there. The newest 'thing' is using the maybelline colour tattoo as, almost, a brow gel.


I've been using the maybelline colour tattoo in permanent taupe to fill my brows in for the last few weeks and it's definitely my new favourite thing. It's more of a grey than a brown so it's quite cool toned and I have quite dark hair so to keep it from being too ashy I apply it really lightly and brush my brows through after. 

As this is made to be a cream eyeshadow rather than a brow product I was kind of worried it might be quite easy to smudge. But I've worn if for the last two weeks in my brows and even when I rub my brows, after it's been on about 5 minutes it doesn't smudge, which is brilliant! It's also feels really light, which seems a odd way to describe something on your brows, but it doesn't dry and go cripsy or anything like that. It stays looking really smooth but still natural all day.

If you have this in your collection I would definitely give it a go as a brow gel. I just use a standard angled brush to apply it and it makes it really easy to control how much you're putting on and put in small hair-like strokes to keep it looking natural. The colour tattoos are only £4.99 and when they have 2 uses it makes them even more worth the money! 
Let me know if you've tried this or what your favourite brow product is?
Thanks, Daisy. x

No comments: