Wednesday 26 November 2014

The Matte Eyeshadow Base

The Maybelline Colour Tattoos have been so popular and have featured on almost everyone's blog it seemed. And I like them. They are fantastic bases or on their own but the one thing I disliked was the shimmer. On and On bronze was the perfect colour in the pot and when swatched but for some reason when I applied it it came off a little too shimmer-y but nothing too much.
 


Anyway when I saw that the leather effect colour tattoo in Creamy Beige was almost completely matte I knew I'd love it! It looks like it has a slight shimmer in but it really doesn't come off when you apply it.
So I do really love it. It's the perfect colour to have something there but nothing to obvious and then just add a slightly deeper brown and bam(!) it looks like you made a lot of effect. Or if you fancy a brighter look, add a inner corner highlight and you're good to go. Despite being called 'creamy beige' it's really just a very neutral medium brown.
It has the same lasting power of the standard colour tattoos and applies really smoothly so this has definitely got the thumbs up from me!

I absolutely love the packaging of the maybelline colour tattoo so if you're a bit of a eyeshadow junkie or just fancy a 'matte' base that's really affordable, I would definitely check this out! You can pick this up from boots for £4.99.
Have you tried this? Or any others from this collection?
Thanks, Daisy.

No comments: