Monday 10 November 2014

Fig Leaf, The perfect nude

Natural Collection has never been a brand I've been interested in, or heard much about but the other day I was chilling in boots, which describes most Saturdays for me, and I decided I may as well try a few of their things as they are so affordable. I picked up this Moisture Shine lipstick in 'Fig Leaf'.

For such a affordable lipstick which is called a moisture shine I was surprised my how pigmented this one, I was definitely expecting a more sheer glow. The colour, when applied is a lot pinker than how it looks in the tube as it looks kind of scarily brown in the tube. But it applies really nicely and is build able depending on how opaque you want it.

 The formula itself is really nice, very smooth and not drying at all. One thing I have heard about these lipsticks in the past is that they are very prone to snapping or the packaging being a bit feeble but I haven't had a problem. yet. (crosses fingers). It does rattle slightly in the tube, so it's not the best made lipstick ever but it doesn't feel like it's going to snap, it's pretty sturdy in that region. I've carried it round in my bag for quite a few days and I haven't had any issues with the lid not staying on so it seems pretty good so far!


For £1.99 you can't go really go wrong with this lipstick so it's definitely worth trying out. Natural Collection has quite a large shade range of the moisture shine lipsticks so I'm definitely interested in trying out some other, maybe darker shades to test those out! 

Have you tried these lipsticks before? What shades are your favourite?
Thanks, Daisy. x


No comments: