Saturday 6 December 2014

Beauty Wish List #1 - Xmas'14

As it's reaching that time of the year, yes you know it, Christmas I thought it was about time I did my first beauty wish list. My beauty wish list is forever changing and forever growing but ever so often I get to tick something off my wishlist and it's fabulousss! Anyway on to my wishlist.


I'm almost embarrassed by how much time I spend on the Charlotte Tilbury website but this palette, and all the other palettes, are gorgeous! And the packaging! Don't even get me started on the packaging! But this is definitely on my wishlist this Christmas!


A classic, especially for Christmas! This isn't just on my Christmas beauty wishlist, this is on every wishlist of mine. This lipstick is just the perfect red and I feel like it's such a must have lipstick, and it's red so that's as much of an excuse as I need to buy a red lipstick!

You may have seen my post not that long ago all about contouring and how it's now my favourite step in my make up routine. So since I discovered how fantastic contouring is I've been checking out so many contouring powders. I've seen so many people use this online and it looks so nice! And I love it's packaging! 

Again, I've seen so many people use this online and it just looks gorgeous! It softens how light reflects from your skin and just gives a really luminous glow. Recently I've been really loving the glowly look so I really want to try this out, and again, the packaging! It's gorgeous. 

I've never really heard that much about the Nars duo eyeshadows but what I have heard has always been positive. The shade Grand Palais comes with a silver taupe and a dusty rose and if that doesn't so beautiful, I don't know what will! These two shades are especially good for the Christmas season.


That's my very narrowed down beauty wishlist! Are any of these products on your beauty wishlist? Have you tried any of these products? I would love to hear from you, so let me know!
Thanks, Daisy.



No comments: