Wednesday 3 December 2014

Winter Nail Edit #1

Sally Hansen Nail polishes, they're something I've never tried until recently and now that it is well and truly winter I have started to drift more towards the darker nail polishes. So when I was in Wilkinsons and they had a offer on, well I couldn't resist.
sally hansen greige 372 swatch


I've never really been into spending a lot on nail polishes as it's just something I don't feel is very necessary. But I've definitely changed my mind. The brush is really thick and the formula is so smooth which makes it really easy to get a glossy, almost gel like look. 

I didn't apply a top coat, basically because I'm lazy, but I'll claim that it was to really test out the nail polish. It lasted really well. I'm the worst at keeping a nail polish on for more than 4 days but it's been a week and it's still on! So it's doing pretty well!

sally hansen greige review nail polish
I'm definitely going to be on the look out for other Sally Hansen nail polishes. I'm still not keen on spending £6.99 on a nail polish, when I can get similar colours from other, more affordable, brands but it definitely feels a bit fancier so I might treat myself!
If you have any recommendations for colours I would love to hear them!
Thanks, Daisy. x

No comments: